Explore the craft beer of New England’s finest breweries!
With over sixty licensed breweries in Massachusetts alone, New England offers such variety in beer style and brewing methods. We’d like to take you on a monthly “tour” of our regional breweries by curating monthly four-packs of new releases and tried-and-true favorites.
We’re excited to share these beers for their novelty, expression of style and seasonality. What’s more, we’ll also be including a locally-produced food item each month that pairs with a chosen beer from each month’s share.
By purchasing a City Feed beer share, you’ll be supporting our local economy by shopping locally.
And you’ll be helping to strengthen our regional food system by purchasing craft beer brewed in New England, within 300 miles of Jamaica Plain.
- Each month, receive four large format (22 ounce or larger) bottles of craft beer selected by our beer monger plus a locally produced food-pairing!
- Learn more about each month’s selections with a community newsletter complete with tasting notes, brewery profiles, pairing suggestions, recipes, history & more!
- per-month shares available!
- Give option available with 24-ounce bottle selection packaged in a gift box along with information about the share and instructions on how to register
- Sign up ANY time to become a member: Open enrollment year-round!
- Must be 21 years old or older to purchase; we will check your ID when you pickup your share!
Enroll now or gift a subscription to a friend!
Gift subscriptions begin with a single, 22 ounce selection packaged in a gift box along with information about the share and instructions on how to register — just visit our Centre Street store after purchase to pickup your gift!